Monday 1 June 2009

Dianes birthday card

Here is the card I made for my Sisters birthday which is on Wednesday. The image is a Pink Petticoat image which was digitally coloured (using 'paint') and sparkly and glossy bits were added.

Below is the inside of the card (and after taking thses photos I turned the brads so they were all facing the same way)




Here is the cute handbag charm from carolyns although I have had it tucked away for a couple of years waiting for something to use it on

And finally (below) this is the box with the bracelet inside - I used the same ribbon and felt flowers as I used on the card.


1 comment:

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

Very nice. I am waiting for delivery of my first set of nesties and you have given me some new ideas of what I can do with them. Thank you.