Wednesday 23 December 2009

some stuff I have done

Wow the title of this post makes me sound like a teenager (I wish I was still a teenager)  Well, as usual I've left it a while since I last posted on here and therefore have quite a bit to post.

First up is a Christmas card I was asked to make - papers are Papermania traditional Christmas colossal (that I have a load of left over from last year)

Next up is a forever friends Christmas card with a tag that I printed and die cut - the text is gold because I went over the printed text with a gold gel pen (when I managed to find one that would work - I don't know what it is with the signo ones but if left for a few weeks without being used they don't want to work anymore - very frustrating really I throw loads of them away because they refuse to work anymore even though I can see there is loads left in them, WHSmiths ones work better and are much less expensive)

A birthday card for my Cousin.  The image is a Pink Petticoat image and I have covered the bow with loads of glossy accents.
Another Forever Friends Christmas card.

No comments: