I am so excited - I have received my first ever blog award from Sarah (thank you so very much) and am amazed that people even read / look through my blog so to get an award is such a lovely surprise.
The rules are that I have to list 5 addictions and 5 favourite blogs.
So, my addictions (in no particular order) are:
1. Minis...preferrably pink, as sold by Symes but any colour turns myhead (unless it is yellow..sorry to all those who own yellow minis, but that colour on such a great car is so wrong)
2. Coffee...but not nescafe cos it tastes funny and it has to have full fat milk in (not that I am fussy or anything)
3. Carolyns forum which I visit almost every day
4. Facebook which I go on almost as often as Carolyns forum
5. Desperate housewives...yes very sad I know but very addictive all the same.
My favourite blogs. This is a difficult one cos there are so many very inspirational blogs out there.
1. Maddy Her work is fantastic and there is a lot of attention to detail
1. Calv Yes I know I already did number one but I cannot choose between the two. Calvs blog always makes me laugh and he makes some great items (including fairy doors and my favourite 'inked fruit')
3. Claire has some lovely work on her blog (and I have just gone on to let her know about this award and discovered it is her 30th Birthday today, so Happy Birthday Claire, hope your day is wonderful xx)
4. Inspirational who could leave out this fantastic blog?
5. Net Who makes divine cakes and has a passion for crafts and caiques