Tuesday 24 March 2009

Christening card

Well its been ages since I last posted on here - I have been taking piccies of everything I have done, just not had time to post on here (and I'm cutting it fine today cos its almost time to go and do the school run)

The item I am showing today is the card I made for my Nephews Christening which was on Sunday 22nd March (Mothers day).




Last time I ordered my card blanks I forgot to order some C5 envelopes - I was ordering so many different things I thought I had got everything and when it comes to put the cards I have made into envelopes there are none, so I have had to improvise. I have some C5 office style envelopes and here is the one I used for Max's card. I have printed a pink petticoat patterned paper onto it and it looks really nice.

1 comment:

Traceyr said...

Yes that envelope does look cheery. :)