Wednesday 25 March 2009

This is a long post today

Well Sunday (just gone) was Mothering Sunday and I had quite a few cards to make - 5 of them are what I sent out cos I do my Gran (who brought me up), my Mother in Law, my Dads Girlfriend (who he has been with for almost 20 years), my Mum and my Nan....quite a list.


The first is the one I made for my Mother in Law using some more of the beautiful lace.







Next are the cards I made for my Grandma and my Nan. I embossed using the cuttlebug, the gold card oval with scalloped edges is a nestie and the bird is a stitchels stamp that I watercolour painted.

The next 2 are the ones I made for my Mum and my Dads Girlfriend. The purple cards are embossed using the cuttlebug and the images are Pink Petticoat.





Next is one I made for a friends Mum. I did the card as a favour because he mended a chip in one of the alloy wheels on the mini and would not take payment, so one good turn deserves another. I used the stitchels again
I took the photograph of the card and then later took another look and decided something was missing so the bird got a lovely swarovski crystal for an eye (only I didnt have chance to take a photo of the change)




The next 2 cards were for an order...the only specification was that they had to have tabby cats on them, so the images are clip art, the diamantes are swarovski and the flowers are stitchels...there is also some of the beautiful lace once again.



The next ones are for some friends of mine.



Image is Pink Petticoat, crystals are swarovski








More Pink Petticoat images





And me....well I had a lovely card from Callam that he drew himself.

No comments: