Sunday 14 December 2008

Michelles birthday card

It is my cousin Michelles birthday at the weekend and after doing Cheryls card which looked so pretty I thought I would have another go but make my method slightly different to make the paints a bit more vibrant.



First I stamped the images (stitchels stamps) with silver ink (leaving space in the middle for the greeting)




Then I painted the images with 2 coats of white paint (normal water colour paints)




I have painted the images with my cheap h2os and added sparkles from the butterfly.


I placed this embellishment on the front

Below is a close up of the detail on the flowers


and finally the finished card (I am wishing the butterfly and the flower embellshment were the opposite way round though - still too late now it cannot be changed)





No comments: