Friday 19 December 2008

Teachers assistant Christmas gift


Here is the gift bag - it was a plain white paper carrier bag and I added some 6x6" paper to the front and 3 embossed sizzix snowflakes - once they were cut and embossed I rubbed over the pattern with an emery board to distress them and stuck them on with foam pads.




I cut a large tag (sizzix) and embossed it diagonally with cuttlebug embossing folder then rubbed the raised pattern with a blue ink pad.

I then cut out and did clothes for a sizzix person (which is supposed to look like the teachers assistant, Mr Robertson - I think it is quite a good likeness...well, as good as I can do anyway)


I cut out the letters and edged with the same blue ink as for the tag

and stuck it all together



















Here is the tag attached to the completed bag.


No comments: